Expire within 5 daysPosted: September 20, 2008
I received this SMS from Quality-Net the other day, it says ” your DSL service on tel so and so will expire with 5 days, please renew… blah blah blah”and that makes the dead line tomorrow! so I decided NOT to renew, I want to see how I will survive with out internet, and frankly speaking, I don’t think I’m getting any real benefit from the internet, lately I’m only checking few web sites and my email, thats it, nothing much, but that is taking too much from my time, and I think I can make a better use of my time that wasting it that way, so I made some thinking and here is my list for why I wont renew my DSL:
- I want to find out is the internet vital to live in this world or not.
- Have more time to read books and magazines.
- Learn new stuff on my computer like, video editing, Adobe Illustrator, more about the Mac OS and other stuff.
- Update my profession information by reading more about it (and no, it is not photography related).
- Spend more time with my family.
- and like always I have a secret project (and also no, it is not photography related).
- and lots of there personal stuff.
The only thing I know I will miss is communicating with you guys, other wise I don’t see any potential things that might attempt me to come back. Also note that I have tried to do some thing like that in the past and failed but this time is different, I hope so.
Thank you all for your support and I wish I will come back with all my list established, wish me luck.